2010年6月3日木曜日

Travel Affection

I like traveling. So I have been some places since I was young.
If I get about travel affects asked, I will answer "England".

Before I visited England, I had been Canada, Australia and Singapore.
England was 4th foreign country for me.

When I saw English townscape, I was impressed so much.
I never seen such a excellent and historical country.
After the travel, I noticed all country where I had been are new countries.

Japan is also old country and has many historical buildings and towns.
But I realized European culture is thoroughly different from our culture.
Even if I have learnt about European history, a picture is worth a thousand words.
How extraordinary the world is! I thought.

History is culture.
Culture affects people's mind, lifstyle and idea.
Before travelling, I couldn't notice.
However, I realized culture grows people and long time grows culture.
I'm proud of Japanese culture which have grown up and continued for long long time as a Japanese.
"I" am constructed by culture.


A Japanese scientist who does reseach about the Moon said.
"If we want to know about the Earth, we have to go to the universe. We have to investigate from outside to get more information."

That's why I cannot stop travelling.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿